facebook

pc 13

by: frats

who had the best pc13 frat wise, i know top houses are SAE, Phi delta, Theta chi, Delts but did they all recruit some frat stars?

Posted By: frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: coug   

SAE's is horrible with no frat stars just wannabe…
By far my favorite PC is Theta Chis

By: coug
#2  by: BroLife   

In all honesty PC13 has to be the worst PC in recent years overall for sorority and fraternity life. Only a freshmen would disagree.

But if i had to pick best, in my opinion would be: Theta Chi, PKTs, Pikapps.

Worst:Farmhouse, Acacia, Sigma Chi, Tekes, DUs.

Tryhards: Betas, Tekes, Theta Xi.

By: BroLife
by: sororityDec 31, 2013 11:50:55 AM

So true!

By: sorority
by: YupJan 6, 2014 4:27:23 AM

As a freshman I do agree. That's the reason I put the bids I got on hold to wait and see who they let in, and was pretty disappointed. I have friends at UW and USC and so on who went Greek and what they tell me is what I originally wanted to be Greek for-Good men with the same values etc etc. Hell I doubt some of PC13 even knows their houses chapter values.

In the meantime I stay a GDI waiting for Greek Life to throw the hammer at the chapters to make them get their isht together.

By: Yup
by: PnmJan 6, 2014 2:34:14 PM

I'm considering doing spring informal. I did fall, was really disappointed with the guys who did fall, so i stopped in the middle of formal, becasue i just didn't see much to impress me from the frats, besides many of the "good" ones only wanted 5 or less than 10 more guys out of the 400 guys doing formal. After the whole semester went by, i started to notice that many of the so call good houses, were either getting hit with sanctions, or where a huge fails. I plan to go Greek, but i honestly wish our Greek system was better.

By: Pnm
#3  by: Homesick    

SAE's PC is the best as usual. Always a fun night!

By: Homesick
#4  by: All   

mentioned above had good pc's, thats why they're the best houses as of now.

By: All
#5  by: pc13   

pc13: best: theta chi, phi deltas, pikapps
good: pkt, sigma nu, sea
bad: Delts, tekes
others: all suck

By: pc13
#6  by: smh   

Phi delts are not a top house nor do they have a good PC at all. everyone will obviously have their own opinions but from what I know I like ATO, SAE, theta chi, delts, and tekes PC13.

By: smh
by: lolJan 5, 2014 9:16:45 PM

hahahaha tekes

By: lol
#7  by: Sororities   

What about for sororities??

By: Sororities
by: lJan 5, 2014 3:18:01 PM

SORORITIES:
BEST: Kappas, AGD and AOPi.
HONORABLE MENTIONS: APhis, ADPis and Thetas.
WORST: SK and ChiOs.
SAME: DDD, GPhi, AXO
DISAPPOINTMENTS: KD, DG

By: l

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.