facebook

sorority spring rush

by: pnm

how do you sign up for sorority spring informal recruitment and does anyone know what houses are doing it and which houses are not?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: That's funny b   

Email recruitment chairs and ask. Even if they aren't, you'll pop up on their radar and they might open something up to you.

By: That's funny b
by: pnmDec 11, 2013 10:03:43 AM

do all of them read their emails? and I thought most of the houses elected new officers, so won't the emails be different?

By: pnm
by: jjjjDec 11, 2013 10:09:14 AM

Most of the pages aren't updated at all.

By: jjjj
#2  by: try facebook   

Go to their Facebook pages maybe? Send a message that way?

By: try facebook
by: SororitiesDec 13, 2013 5:26:12 PM

Sororities, if you read this you need to update your websites and give info on informal. I really want information and not sure how to get it.

By: Sororities
by: yahDec 13, 2013 5:38:12 PM

Yeah. this is a problem with sororities and Pan in general. Everything is so disorganized and outdated. Social Media chairs or whatever they're called in other chapters need to get on this. Informal is like pulling teeth.

However,I did see a girl tweet ADPi and ask if they were doing informal and they replied and gave her the recruitment chairs email. so I suppose you could always tweet them. Some houses like tri delts, ADPi, KD, AGD and Chi O seem to have somewhat active Twitters.

By: yah
#3  by: sororitygirl   

the best way for information about continuous open recruitment, previously known as informal recruitment, is to email the Panhellenic council (panrecruitment@wsu.edu) and tell them you're interested and they will let you know all the details of which houses are holding events and when/where those events are.

By: sororitygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.