facebook

sorority tiers

by: 2013

Since the semester is coming to an end, here's the sorority tiers for this semester. Some houses are going up, some are going down, but most are staying where they are. Hopefully the houses going down think of some kind of game plan or do informal, because things aren't looking so well.

TOP: DG, APhi, AGD, KD,
MOVING DOWN: KD, Aphi
MOVING UP: AGD

MIDDLE: Kappa, Theta, AOII, AXO, GPhi
MOVING DOWN: AXO
MOVING UP: Kappa (quickly), AOII

BOTTOM: DDD, XO, ADPi, SK
MOVING DOWN: SK, DDD
MOVING UP: ADPi (slowly)

Posted By: 2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: give me a break   

this self-appointed expert is full of crap. Your assessment is stupid and pointless.

By: give me a break
by: That's funny bDec 10, 2013 9:16:00 PM

I second. There are, in all honesty, no real top houses. "Elites" such as APhi and AGD and DG have gotten heavy fire for having girls dropped, being classless and overly snobby, and so on. Also, ADPi...that house isn't going anywhere. DDDs have the "Try a Delt..." rep and they're better than ADP. ADP still has a WSU reputation, as well as National, for having larger, less attractive gals than other chapters.

By: That's funny b
by: ummDec 10, 2013 9:20:19 PM

i agreed with you up until the end. ADPi is a really good sorority in the south. In fact, Chi O, DDD and ADPi are southern powerhouses. On the east and west coasts, not so much.

By: umm
#2  by: Sick of conceit    

This gets posted every other day. With different top tiers just slightly. So biased by girls from that particular house. Just who cares???? No one but you!!!! Get over your house and just be a Coug!!'nn

By: Sick of conceit
#3  by: So ridiculous!   

So what is this based on? Not awards that were given obviously.

By: So ridiculous!
#4  by: MissTopTier   

SAE is the topest tier sority

By: MissTopTier
by: ?Dec 11, 2013 12:06:30 AM

Don't you mean Tekes? I hard they go hard with the Mikes Hard!

By: ?
#5  by: Um   

This post is pretty accurate. Just saying.

By: Um
#6  by: agree   

I agree Aphi is going down and I agree Kappa is going up but slowly and agree Adpi is moving up because of pc 12 and 13. And agree DDD moving down. And the rest are pretty right on!

By: agree
#7  by: who cares?   

So stupid. So, my guess is that the OP is from one of the so-called "moving up" groups and made this self-serving post. Then she comes back later to agree with herself. Meanwhile. No one really cares what she thinks because people don't need her "help" knowing what is what with the Greek System at WSU.

So, F off!

By: who cares?
by: lolDec 11, 2013 4:45:18 PM

Shes mad because shes an APhi. what a joke!

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.