facebook

pi kapps

by: RUSHEE

I heard they are a super sick house, and are all around great. I am thinking of rushing, and was wondering who their homecoming partners are. I am assuming a top house like DG, APHI, Kappa or KD?

Posted By: RUSHEE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BroLife   

Its a good house. I would say lower top tier. As for homecoming partner no on really knows who it is or if they even have one. Many top houses got skewed by the top sororities this year. Even Phidelts had to just go with Tri Delts...

By: BroLife
by: ???Dec 8, 2013 11:42:46 PM

pi kapps and phi delts... Who else got screwed??

By: ???
by: DDDDec 9, 2013 1:54:28 AM

Honestly it's not because they got screwed it's because that's who they deserve to be with, they're a self ranking bottom tier house

By: DDD
by: MollyDec 9, 2013 12:00:14 PM

LOL the Tri Delta got pissed.... Well many of the upper houses ended up not getting picked by upper sororities. you want more info on that look for the discussion thread on here from like a month ago. also im not a fan of phidelts, but even i can tell that phidelts isn't a bottom tier house. but tri delts is a bottom tier.

By: Molly
#2  by: haha   

They're SAE jr., they dont "Rage" like some of the other houses, but overall a good house.

By: haha
by: trueDec 10, 2013 1:57:11 AM

couldn't agree more. Also, phi delta is MAYBE top 10. ask anyone but they are definitely hanging out a little too much on here self ranking

By: true
#3  by: No   

They don't have homecoming partners currently. I'm sure they'll get one because it's only a matter of time before one of the houses with partners gets in trouble.

By: No
#4  by: That's funny bro   

Pi Kapps is a top house. All kinds of girls go there. Downside is the physical house is a dump, but if you like booze, bud, and beaches rush Pi Kapps. And I mean beaches literally... they have a dank private luau a week or two after rush is over.

By: That's funny bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.