facebook

what do you guys think about these frats?

by: Spring PNM

im thinking of going Greek and there's a few fraternities that interest me. There PiKapps, PhiDelts, and SAE. im not exactly sure if their doing informal, but i would like to know what you guys think about them? Im looking for social, academics, and most of all brotherhood. and im just wondering what you guys think about these houses. Thanks!

Posted By: Spring PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why   

don't you go to a few different events to see who you fit in with the best. Most every house will be social, have grade requirements and answer banks, and have brotherhood. However, if you fake yourself to get into somewhere you don't fit in, then you will have to fake it for the next x amount of years you're there.

Find a house you have common interests with and would fit into, then you will be happy.

By: Why
#2  by: me   

i'd go with either pi kapps or SAE

By: me
#3  by: greek   

All good houses. SAE and Pikapps are similar, PhiDelts are a littler more wild in the party category . All houses have good brotherhood from what ive seen. You should just try and go to each one and see for yourself though.

By: greek
#4  by: ha   

you should base your disicion off of Greek rank that seems smart lol

By: ha
#5  by: eh   

Pikappes is kinda like SAE's little brother, they are very similar both have good social life and i assume good brotherhoo. Phi delts are in a bit of a different category they party more often and seem like they dont care as much about most things. I assume their brotherhood is solid as well

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.