facebook

dont hate cause im a husky

by: UW teke

Im a UW teke and am thinking of transferring to WSU, how is the teke chapter honestly?

Posted By: UW teke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ehh   

Definitely not as good as they used to be, but their outdoor fratio parties were always super crowded during the summer, but nobody really goes there anymore now that its cold. They're upper middle tier and dropping.

By: ehh
#2  by: GREEK!   

Their on the decline now. In the past especially last year they were a respectable house that people liked. But this years PC13 has got to be the worst they have ever gotten. and since then they have been on a decline. Many of their new guys are tryhards, and tend to fail at it hard! I know many people who had stopped going their because of the new guys. The older guys are awesome! but many are graduating soon, meaning that the guys who keep the house up are going to gone. On a side note their house is kinda falling apart (its really old). So just be warned the house is in decline this year. their more of a middle tier house. But alas welcome to WSU if decide to transfer! :D

By: GREEK!
by: LOL!Dec 3, 2013 11:26:16 PM

Your a teke don't lie...

By: LOL!
by: tekeDec 5, 2013 7:34:45 PM

Yup I am a teke. I have been to a majority of houses, and I can say with confidence we're up there with most.. Not on the same party tier as like delts, SAE, theta chi etc but most of our new guys would fit in fine with those house's pc13s and were recruited hard by all of them. Plus our GPA is 2nd for wet houses, behind SAE who absolutely killed it last semester. There are definitely try hards don't get me wrong. It's mainly the older guys that suck.. Also, most houses are down to do events with us.. so what else is there to say?

By: teke
by: To soroDec 11, 2013 2:21:02 PM

So you got ran through by a bunch of PC 12. nice. sorry PC 13 wouldn't give you the D

By: To soro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.