By: Big Sorority girl
by: JimNov 25, 2020 5:33:44 AM

Uh oh 2 Aphis disliked the truth coming out

By: Jim
#2  by: Gawd   

I thought we got rid of the Aphi obsessed guy

By: Gawd
by: Dom PerignonDec 25, 2020 8:36:59 PM

There is no such person as the creepy guy obsessed with Alpha Phi sorority. Be honest, you will never post again in Alpha-Phi because you doxxed someone, the person is legitimately putting bounty $100,000,000 to burn down your sorority house and kill every single one of you and your parents at 840 California Street. Want to bet it doesn't happen? Ask Madeline #AOE

By: Dom Perignon
by: Touché Dec 26, 2020 12:25:18 AM

He isn’t worried about catching lice from Alpha-Phi. He’s too busy drinking champagne, partying in the East Hamptons and Miami during the summer, racing exotics, long hair, don't care.

By: Touché
by: Big Sorority GurlJan 15, 2021 3:57:22 AM

I posted a reply already and I guess the Aphis were fed up and paid for it to be removed. Anyways anytime someone says anything that isn’t remotely positive about aphi, they just accuse them of being the creepy guy. Like no, people just don’t like you APHI, not everyone is obsessed with you as you guys are with yourselves. Sorry you cannot take a joke about Aphi having lice. Quite defensive. Kind of proves my point though so thank you AOE <3

By: Big Sorority Gurl
by: Say itJan 15, 2021 1:24:10 PM

Say the claim about harassing women is fake and you made it up after being called out for racism. If not, we will take it to the highest court in the land. No one is obsessed with you Alpha-Phi.

By: Say it
#3  by: X22   

It is well known that the Alpha-Phi sorority is infested with lice. A-Phis have beef with a former WSU student who was New Yorker who literally destroyed their reputation and that's why they stopped talking on Greek-Rank. No way, you don't tell anyone you have beef with a New Yorker in A-Phi at WSU. Loser. Everyone knows in the sororities you have lice.

By: X22
#4  by: greenbanana   

I heard it was Pi Phi with lice🤭
xoxo
greenbanana

By: greenbanana

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.