facebook

rankings of greek row (in my opinion)

by: Duchess <3

Sororities:
Top: DG, APhi's (falling), AGD (rising, may replace APhi if they play their cards right and stay out of drama)
Lower Top: KD (Under the radar, in limbo), Kappas (rising. a force to be reckoned with)
Middle: Theta (staying), GPhi (In limbo), AOII (rising), AXO (not going anywhere
Bottom: XO (not going anywhere), DDD (not going anywhere), SK (not going anywhere), ADPI (rising)
Fraternities:
Top: PhiDelts, Theta Chi, SAE, ATOs
Lower Top: PiKapps(Rising), Delts (Falling Slowly)
Upper Middle: Tekes(Falling), Sig Eps, PKTs(Rising) DSigs (Rising) FIJI (Rising)
Lower Middle: Lambda Chi , Sigma Nu, Theta Xi (Rising Slowly) DSigs, Tekes(Falling), Betas, KSigs (Rising Slowly)
Bottom: Sigma Chi, Delta Chi (Rising Slowly), Phi Tau (Rising Slowly), FH, Acacia, DU, Sigma Pi, AGR

Posted By: Duchess <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WSUGreekAnonyMiss   

lol, love the copy paste. glad to know you read the page! :) ask.fm/WSUGreekAnonyMiss

By: WSUGreekAnonyMiss
by: Duchess <3Nov 21, 2013 10:16:12 PM

Well... i agree with it. :)

By: Duchess <3
by: Duchess <3Nov 22, 2013 12:23:35 AM

I pleasure myself to this post.

#2  by: Duchess <3   

Neither of these people are me! God I hate when people do this. But seriously, I love sitting down in front of my fire and going to fingerbang town on this post because it reminds me of how great Farmhouse is.

by: Duchess <3Nov 23, 2013 4:37:14 PM

Oh! look its the loser who likes to make fun of Farmhouse, by using other people names. because hes a Geed. GTFO!

#3  by: That's funny bro   

Ok let's dethrone the Duchess here on this one....

All her top ranks for frats are the ones on probation of some sorts and have nationals breathing down their throats till they choke on their dip.

Frankly, her ranking is all wrong and I won't even waste my time.

Here's how you define a good Greek chapter:

Nice house.
Men, not boys who have these things call
Quality booze, good place to party. DJ, lights, all of it. This is college, let's rage right.
Men going places. Losers belong at Central.

Look at this list when you go out and see the Greek letters on the guy's jackets and judge um'

By: That's funny bro
#4  by: That's funny bro   

Ladies.

Same criteria. Look at the letter, then the lady, then you have the reputation of the house.

1. She better be a lady. I used it earlier to be respectful and I know most of the girls out there have yet to earn that title.
2. Look at the house. Does it look sweet or does it look like mierda? Mierda houses means that Nationals could care less about them, and you should ask yourself why that is.
3. Look at where they go to party. Go creeper, watch as they mosie out of their houses to go to Frats or liveouts. Greek is a big thing; it's the next 4 years of your life (Geeds, new students, etc blah blah blah) DO YOUR RESEARCH. Check out the Center for Greek Life for the official school' dirt on them like rule compliance, etc.
4. If you're around Greek girls in class, again watch what they do, how hard they do or don' work, etc. Also helps you decide if she's in a good house.

>FRAT AND SORORITY<

Top doesn't mean they are full of respectable people with futures. It either means they are good in bed, have good booze, etc. Do your research!

By: That's funny bro
by: MollyNov 25, 2013 5:34:55 PM

isn't mierda in Spanish "piss or pee"? lol

By: Molly
by: agreeNov 26, 2013 2:04:17 PM

I agree with "Top" doesn't mean they are full of respectable people with futures. Or does it mean they are better than anyone else. There are a lot of great girls in all houses and there is some real bad ones in all houses.

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.