facebook

greek rank needs a search option

by: Transferring PNM

Hello, I realize this has been asked numerous time probably in the past, however due to their being no search it's much easier to start a fresh thread.

I'm transferring next for next Fall
I will be the equivalent of a second semester Sophomore probably
GPA is climbing, but will be High 2.9-3.2
Struggling with getting contacts like people have suggested

When should I start contacting recruitment chairs? Will their be new officers start the next semester, so maybe wait then?

I know this will be hard to tell, but based on the information I've given, and assume that my personality is pretty good for this question, will it be pretty hard to get a bid?

I've done some research through the different websites and have a couple impressions from gameday saturdays, and as of now I have 8 houses that I would like to look into more.

Posted By: Transferring PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spanking the monkey   

That would be joining for all the wrong reasons, and try to work on that trolling game.

I over elaborated my question, but all I really wanted to know was if it is to early to reach out to recruitment chairs or wait until after the new year.

By: Spanking the monkey
by: goNov 18, 2013 4:33:28 AM

yes, now is too early. the old executive board is being replaced by the new exec board next semester, so all of the contact info will need to be changed and updated, and since you'll be here in the fall, you don't need to worry until about May when schools over and people are graduating and they're looking for people to sign.

By: go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.