facebook

can aphis please stop rating every house down?

by: GREEK!

I have been noticing that every house thats above APhis in the past couple week suddenly get ranked down hard! first it was AOPis, then AXOs. im welling to bet their going to do the same thing to AGDs in the next couple days. Damn it seems like its true that they care too much about looks, and what others think. This isn't High school ladies work on the sisterhood instead of you looks and then your golden. but till then their top house label is fading unless they get their shi.t together!

and on a side note im not surprise that Kappas are getting a lot of negative rankings becasue their number one on the list. the top ranked chapter naturally gets ranked low. DGs had that issue a couples weeks ago...

Posted By: GREEK!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Now that you mention it i have been noticing that... pretty suspicious....

By: sorority
#2  by: irony   

As far as I am concerned, you are just as bad as anyone on this board by posting that. Everyone is pretty stupid on this thing. Let's drink and be merry.

By: irony
#3  by: not excited   

Aphi girls are going down, not just because they act fake its more that they talk crap about others and the person was right on about the 5'3" girls! No super hot chicks! There are some real beauties (a few, but some real ones) in some of the lower houses! Ive met some hot tall blonds in some of the lower houses and they are also real!

By: not excited

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.