facebook

best physical houses?

by: off topic

Who do you think has the best house? It has nothing to do with the members,reputation, partying or any of that crap. I mean their actual HOUSE.

I say for fraternities, Sigma Nu and PKT. And for sororities, AOII and AGD.

Posted By: off topic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duchess <3   

Nicest Fraternity house is PKTs with no doubts. But i guess that's what you get when one of you Alumni is the co founder of Microsoft. Second would be SigEps and long third would be SAE or Betas.
For sorority i would say either, AGDs, APhis, Thetas, KKG.

By: Duchess <3
by: off topicNov 17, 2013 9:18:34 PM

I totally forgot PKT. They have an elevator, their house is really clean and the rooms are HUGE. SigEps is alright.

By: off topic
#2  by: K   

Pkt definitely has the nicest frat and sig eps have cool letters on the side. You shouldn't choose a house by nicest house though. You should join for what they stand for. Agd has a pretty nice house and KD also. Gphis are getting remodeled this summer so they'll have a nice house.

By: K
by: RankerNov 18, 2013 4:13:55 AM

Sigma Nu has the nicest house inside. Hands down. Sig Eps are second, letters are cool but can look sort of demonic depending how schmacked you are. PKTs is probably 3rd because while the outside is nice, the inside is pretty dated. Lambdas isn't bad from there, then Betas, DTD would have a nice house if all the current guys left for good, same with Tekes.

SN is the best though since it's interior and parts of the exterior are newly built.

Sigma Chi will take take it all after they have their house rebuilt after their fire a few years ago.

By: Ranker
by: ehhhNov 18, 2013 9:21:04 PM

KD's is nasty on the inside

By: ehhh
#3  by: uh duh   

PKT's have the nicest house easily. But sororities you gotta hand it to theta and their beautiful mansion.

By: uh duh
#4  by: Forsure   

Pikes, biggest house on campus it looks like a mansion from the south with the pillars. Quite the traditional looking frat

By: Forsure
by: off topicNov 18, 2013 2:16:41 PM

agreed. a lot of the houses here look awful. I wish the houses looked more traditional and southern. delta chi looks like a freakin café from the outside. and sigma chi looks like a shack. sigma chi probably one of the best houses nationally and has some powerful alum. they need a better house, but more guys first.

By: off topic
by: BroLifeNov 18, 2013 3:29:55 PM

The Sigma Chi here in WSU is an embarrassment to the Sigma Chi fraternity. Sigma Chi is considered one of the best fraternities in the nation, yet its one of the worst here in WSU. its there members that can recruit that have failed their chapter. Its harsh, but you know im right.

By: BroLife
#5  by: Siggis   

Right now it is... their house burned to the ground though and they're pretty much SOL until the trucks roll in and build them a new one.

Who knows when that'll be because it seems the alumni of every house want to be tightfisted the last few years :P

By: Siggis
#6  by: Best   

Pkt
Pi phi is actually super nice and remodeled... Too bad it is vacant
I actually think dg has the best house

By: Best
by: ehhNov 18, 2013 10:26:52 PM

DGs house looks more like an apartment complex....

By: ehh
by: That's funny broNov 20, 2013 5:06:05 AM

DG's house looks like ishhhhhhhhhhhhht

Matches the looks and the language of the girls inside too :P

By: That's funny bro
by: That's funny broNov 20, 2013 5:07:08 AM

Remodeled or not, the inside is still a dump watched by Big Brother, full of potheads, and in the worst possible location. I actually thought it was a doctor's office when I first walked up on Formal

By: That's funny bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.