facebook

pi phi

by: FutureRushee

I've heard mixed reviews so I'm not sure... Is Pi Phi coming back and rushing for Fall 2014, and will they have their house back, or not?

Posted By: FutureRushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: vvvvvv   

They can apply for recognition again this June, but i'm not sure if they can get their recognition and prepare for recruitment well enough in time for Formal in August. If they can, kudos to them, but i doubt it. They'll probably end up doing it in 2015.

By: vvvvvv
#2  by: Couldn't   

they be preparing right now and be ready just in time? I guess it'll be interesting to see.

By: Couldn't
by: kjkdshkdjfhkjNov 14, 2013 11:04:37 PM

I guess they could be preparing, but its not like they can work with Pan to get ready for recruitment like everyone else since they're gone. Even though they're here, until they're recognized again, they're technically nonexistent.

By: kjkdshkdjfhkj
#3  by: No   

They have no members. All are now alumnae. They have to recolonize with a group of new women. This would be a great opportunity for wsu women who want to go greek and build a house from scratch. It will be similar to how aoII just colonized at UW. I haven't heard of any meetings for women interested in doing this yet

By: No
by: bfbNov 15, 2013 10:01:27 AM

WSU's Panhellenic rules say that undergraduate alum are still allowed to participate in recruitment

By: bfb
#4  by: nope   

It will have to be a recolonization. Maybe they will use the undergraduates still on campus, but maybe not. That will be decided by Pi Phi nationals and not panhellenic and certainly not the pi phis still on campus. Pi Phi nationals have to decide they want to come back to WSU and WSU has to allow it to happen. If we haven't really heard a plan yet, I bet nothing is going to happen next Fall.

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.