facebook

who had the most drop

by: drop

Did some sororities really have girls drop? Who and why?

Posted By: drop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nm   

Girls drop from almost every house every year for numerous reasons. Dropping out of school, grade issues, financial issues, wanting to transfer, not clicking with the sisters etc. The "lower" houses sometimes have low retention rates and so do houses with a lot of drama. But at the moment, everyone is talking about how a lot of new APhi's have dropped due to being mistreated. But they're rumors. Also, people from AGD, older and younger members, have been dropping in the past year. Idk why. Probably drama.

By: nm
#2  by: Sisterhood   

Heard DG and KKG initiated all 50. Good job! Must be doing something right!

By: Sisterhood
#3  by: Haha   

Girls have dropped A phis because they're rude to sisters. My roommate is an AGD and no has dropped from pc '13, not all the girls were initiated just because of their grades.

By: Haha
#4  by: Surprised   

Really surprised AGD did not have more drop. They were my 2nd choice during recruitment. I was so relieved i got my #1 because i heard after that they were the most hated house for getting other houses kicked out. No one wants ro be in a house thats hated. Although they were nice girls and im sure can turn this around. I have liked everyone that i have met!

By: Surprised
by: UmNov 12, 2013 9:08:06 PM

No girls have dropped

By: Um
by: mnNov 12, 2013 9:47:33 PM

^^^ Obviously an AGD. Why is PC11 so small now then?

By: mn
#5  by: exposed   

You know what? You are the same person who keeps coming on to this site and bashing on Alpha Phi at every opportunity. You posted your own question and then answered it to get yet another cut in on them. Alpha Phi did not lose 9 new members. Sorry.

By: exposed
by: Haha uh...Nov 14, 2013 8:30:06 PM

Yeah they really did... You guys had so many girls drop it is crazy. You let a girl in your house in what, october? If that isn't a sing of Aphi going downhill then I don't know what is.

By: Haha uh...
by: Duchess <3Nov 14, 2013 10:36:21 PM

lol pretending to be someone just to reverse the Aphi problem... the damage has already been done. sorry ladies. :/

By: Duchess <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.