Any other houses?

Posted By: WSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OKO   

You forgot FarmHouse and Tekes.

By: OKO
by: hahaOct 29, 2013 4:31:56 PM

That's quite ironic that you would for one put FH and Tekes together, although they both took their stereotypes a bit far. By that I mean FH pretending they were born in a bale of hay, and tekes thinking trying hard is good so trying even harder would be great.

However, I doubt either of these houses will be relevant in the spring, since they aren't right now. Also since you were trying to be funny by including two Fraternity's with the Soros you could have atleast made it funny, such as by saying SAE.

By: haha
by: coroOct 31, 2013 2:20:33 AM

LOL! You forgot SAE!

By: coro
#2  by: ugh   

any other houses? and when is informal?

By: ugh
by: uhmDec 3, 2013 6:19:38 PM

When is informal?

By: uhm
by: rtDec 4, 2013 3:51:49 PM

I've heard some houses have already taken some girls in, how does that happen and is informal actually a certain time or is it anytime? Not sure how it works.

By: rt
by: GreekAnonyMissDec 4, 2013 7:19:36 PM

Informal is just another name for Continuous Open Recruitment. If a house is under total or their national quota, they can continue to recruit at any time until they reach that number. After formal, most houses recruited girls in September or October, but most do it in January or February instead of random times so pledging periods won't be all over the place. Since it's December, the houses doing informal, will most likely be doing it next semester in January or February.

By: GreekAnonyMiss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.