facebook

What is the Hardest Frat to pledge or to get into

by: Wondering

What the subject says

tbh I think all of them, but I heard you had to be rich for SAE, Rich Western for TEKES, and pop kid for Theta chi.

Right or wrong?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

You aint getting into a top house GDI. Now what else do you want get out of here.

By: Truth
#2  by: TopHouse   

I mean you said it bud.

I guess its like this

A Jock, or them popular kids that played golf or had lots of money will join a frat. The top house is how much money you have as well as what did you do in HS. Granted the only way ou can get in is that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY knows who you are. Like a guy from Idaho is more likely to get in then a nice guy from my HS. Its sucks but hey thats how it is.

But comming back to your question, SAE is probably the hardest to pledge. TEKES is no less, and theta-chi you had to know the guys before hand.

By: TopHouse
#3  by: Hmm   

Three questions

1. Did you went to any highschool in Spokane, Seattle or any of the biggies?
2. Do you drink?
3. Are you rich?

Say No to any of them, and you aint getting. Good thing is that there others but tell you what. If you are atleast rich and went to a school where NOBODY and I mean NOBODY got into thoes houses. You have a chance.

By: Hmm
#4  by: Stupid   

None of them are that hard to get into. Don't overthink it, be normal and have fun. Get some perspective - Greek Row at Wazzu isn't so elite.

By: Stupid
by: WonderingJul 29, 2020 3:50:13 PM

Even the Top houses like TEKES or SAE?

By: Wondering
by: StupidJul 29, 2020 5:13:16 PM

This site is hilarious. It is just propaganda. Not really difficult to get in if you are halfway cool. Being a "top" house is relative. As you get older and start to party with other houses, you see who is actually legit cool and who are not.

The only thing would be for those going through formal rush. Numbers a house can take through formal rush may be limited due to summer signs and current members. If you really want to join and are cool with not living in a house for a semester or two, you may workout living in the dorms. Some houses won't do that.

The main thing is to have fun and actually like hanging out with the people in the house. Ask older girls that are in different sororities what they think also, but make sure you narrow it down to the ones you like first.

by: WonderingJul 30, 2020 7:55:26 PM

Alright, thanks brotha.

Hopefully Spring works out

by: KibbleJul 30, 2020 11:51:36 PM

Summer rush is going on right now. Check the IFC website.

By: Kibble
by: WonderingJul 31, 2020 12:41:22 AM

Wanted to, but damn busy so I will try again for spring sadly. Any advice then?

by: StupidJul 31, 2020 7:52:39 PM

Don't get me wrong. Houses can be selective if they don't need numbers. Even with that, you can't be a total tool. Focus should be on where you fit and if you know guys already.

You're options are fewer when spots fill up and they know dudes that summer sign. If you don't know anyone and you want to join, better opportunity getting to know guys early.

by: WonderingAug 1, 2020 2:53:22 AM

I guess I did went to a few summer event bud. Problem is that it was just a chill thing and we never had to put our names and our number. But we did meet the guys and the recruitment chair was chill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.