facebook

fears about sorority recruitment

by: rushin fall 2020

I’m planning on rushing a sorority in the fall but I’m worried I won’t get a bid. For one, I have a small Instagram following. I would have more of a following but I’m from a really small town and don’t know a lot of people. Another fear is that I won’t get a bid because I look young ( aka I’m tiny and have a baby face). I’m around 5’1 and 100 pounds but I still think I’m fairly attractive beside that. Do some sororities actually care about this stuff during recruitment or am I just being paranoid?

Posted By: rushin fall 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Question   

The only reason is because you are doubting yourself. At the end of the day, Instagram and how you look doesn't mean anything. Rush a sorority and connect with you people. You are beautiful inside and out. :)

By: Question
#2  by: youll be fine   

Trust the process, believe in yourself and understand your own self worth. You will be okay and will find the right house for you!!!

By: youll be fine
#3  by: Yes   

Guys like petite girls. Im sure you already have a boyfriend by now.

By: Yes
#4  by: 0o   

Just dont rush sk you will regret it

By: 0o
#5  by: Hmmm   

Be scared. The hot sun makes everything worse istg. You’ll feel overstimulated and exhausted but honestly even w that the worst part of it is the first cuts - so bad & you have to hold in your emotions abt it bec u have houses. Just be prepared for that.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.