facebook

sororities

by: Greek girl

Idk why everyone is bashing on KDs DG and g phi i think they got pretty girls in their pc. Top pcs in my opinion:
Top: a phi theta KD kappa
Middle: g phi a chi o AGD DG aopi
Bottom: sigma kappa adpi tri delts chi o

Posted By: Greek girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf....   

Were not bashing the sorority, were just saying this years PC for many sororities were a disappointment. No one is arguing if their top or bottom tier houses. Its just that KDs,DGs and GPhis had the most disappointing PCs this year. Besides their ranking of sorority are completely different from their recruitment PC grades.

By: wtf....
#2  by: WSU    

I saw pics of all the PC classes and they all look great...just that some are not big bc they they didn't meet quota. Heard tons of girls dropped out KD recruitment this year too. pan needs to fix something, like maybe not allowing anyone to go through with less than a 2.8

By: WSU
by: IFC needs fix2Aug 21, 2013 3:33:01 PM

The IFC also needs to fix guys formal recruitment. many guys dropped recruitment even though they got invented back by many other houses (we guys use a computer online format to invite guys back), but they just didn't care about them if the didn't like them. i know a guy who got invited back by 7 houses and dropped recruitment, because he didn't like those houses. also the guys don't really have a chance to meet the guys, considering theirs 14 guys in each group and really only have 20 min tours, and 10 min to meet the guys. and open house was sort of a fail, considering how many of the guys were already tired at late night to even wanting to walk to the house and talk to some of the guys, and only having an hour to leave an impression to multiple houses. thus informal seems like the only real choice to even have a chance to join a fraternity one likes, unless they already know them before hand in recruitment.

By: IFC needs fix2
#3  by: 2Bfair   

If you don't like the looks of a PC or sorority, you can rank them lower in that one category, but recent rankers are giving them all low scores if they don't think they are "hot" enough. Since when does hot equal classiness, involvement, or sisterhood? Perhaps KD, Gphi, and DG are recruiting PNMs that embody as many of those traits as possible, instead of just looks. Besides, I saw Gphis and DGs PCs on bid day and I saw alot of the pretty girl next door types out front. And I'd take a genuine beauty over a hot fake any day. I would be willing to bet they will be the ones with stronger PCs overall this year.

By: 2Bfair
by: Finally!Aug 22, 2013 1:24:12 AM

Yes! Someone finally gets it! Looks don't make up a Greek organization!

By: Finally!
by: YupAug 23, 2013 12:34:16 PM

Totally agree as well! I mean, you need the whole package and if their pcs don't look good atm they can get prettier later in the school year! They're not top tier for nothing. The bashers are probably jealous girls who did not get into the top tier houses because they didn't have the brains but just some looks. Unlike the jealous bashers we don't care what other say since we're in the top house and you're not! (suckers!) Well I'm glad I got a bid from a top tier sorority and I really love my new sisters!

By: Yup
#4  by: LOL   

Gphis isnt a top tier sorority... KDs are lower top tier, and DGs are the only top tier of these three...

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.