facebook

jealous

by: I know who

This idiot is who keeps basing gamma phi. It is a girl in my dorm who was dropped by them as a legacy and was pissed! I am pretty sure she ended up doing a suidixe bid bc she only had two houses to select from. There were three girls in my tho gamma group who went g phi and they love it. Cool girls too!

Posted By: I know who
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: u would be surprise   

Its actually a couple of guys from a fraternity posting them.... Because of how rude, the girls were to a couple of their girlfriends, just because their not GPhis. And no I well not post their names, or their fraternity name. Although half of the other post aren't them. Mainly the discussion pages. And to be honest the discussion post are actually right with what their saying, so don't ever make assumptions, especially with people who live in your dorm.

By: u would be surprise
#2  by: Aoe   

Even if its someone posting them, they are right, in how their new PC is a big disappointment. Just as how it was for most sororities this year during formal recruitment. So stop being butt hurt because your sorority is the one the got hit the hardest with this off year in recruitment, because its pathetic. And you just goes to show in example of how off this year is so far with the new PCs.

By: Aoe
#3  by: Whatever   

This is hilarious! Everybody knows guys don't go in this page, just bitter girls!

And stop using a phis "aoe" as your name bc aphis would never be so unclassy

By: Whatever
#4  by: Whatever   

And how would you know that a group of guys went of here unless you were the one doing it...? You seriously need to get a life.

By: Whatever

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.