by: Butch

SIG NU IS BACK BOYS

LETS RAGE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Butch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Now all you bottom houses can STFU. Delts/Phi Tau/Sig Ep your self ranks are pointless.

By: Haha
by: UmNov 9, 2019 6:21:12 PM

This post is basically a Sig Nu self rank 😂

By: Um
#2  by: Haha   

When’s your guys next party? Needs to know!

#3  by: Lol   

If you a girl and you go to signu, your dad didn’t raise you right

By: Lol
by: Get it together boys Nov 8, 2019 6:45:51 AM

I know a lot of girls that have stopped going to Sigma Nu personally. They just got tired of how stupid they can be, and how they have gone down so much this year. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they turn into the next PIKE the following couple years😬

By: Get it together boys
by: HahNov 8, 2019 2:31:46 PM

Sig Nu doesn’t hang with the top 3 anymore.. They might get a few kappas here and there but other than that they just hang with middle tier houses claiming they get the most girls. So annoying

By: Hah
#4  by: lame    

Sig Nu's hang with primarily Aphi, AGD and Pi phi

By: lame
by: What?Nov 9, 2019 12:31:35 PM

Sig Nu’s definitely don’t hang with Aphi’s anymore. Maybe pi phis and g phis.

By: What?
by: FactsNov 9, 2019 3:58:45 PM

I’m pretty sure more aphis hang with PIKE haha

By: Facts
by: KNov 9, 2019 6:22:40 PM

It’s because Pike has some of the cutest guys, even if they aren’t a top house

By: K
by: yeaNov 10, 2019 3:56:13 PM

I'm in A phi and I can tell you my PC and the PC above us are all best friends with Sig Nu and go there mostly every night.

By: yea
by: Ok Nov 10, 2019 4:01:00 PM

🙄 And you accuse other houses of self-ranking, Sig Nu?

By: Ok
#5  by: Lol   

These guys will never be a top house, they think they’re too good for everyone even though they are a below middle tier house HA

By: Lol
#6  by: Haha   

Nobody even knew they were gone

#7  by: Woa   

I’m convinced this post including every comment is only written by delts or other bottom houses

By: Woa
by: CheckNov 10, 2019 5:12:59 PM

I mean regardless of the sigma nu spam on this site aphi / agd / dg are at sigma nu 24/7. Check any decent looking girls Instagram, can’t call that a “self rank”😂. Jealously hurts, even with so pro we’re still with the hottest girls at the school 4 nights a week.

By: Check
by: lmaoNov 11, 2019 3:49:59 PM

Its true.. AGD, Aphi, and Dg are all either at Cali or D chi almost every night of the week lol

By: lmao
by: CheckNov 11, 2019 4:30:42 PM

Ya, good looking girls go to d chi for ATO not Sig Nu. Why do you think ATO had aphi for homecoming this year and have dg for next year? While Sig Nu has only got Chi O. I’d be mad too if my house was falling as fast as Sig Nu is right now.

By: Check
#8  by: Sad   

I have never seen a house promote themselves more desperately than Sig Nu on this thread. If you guys were really confident, you wouldn’t need to do this.

By: Sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.