facebook

low gpa?

by: sorority

If my GPA is a 2.6 (just 0.2 below the recommendation) should I even bother rushing? I don't want to be dropped from any good houses from my GPA. Are exceptions made?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

You have to be amazing in every other aspect. Exceptions are rare, and some houses will cut you just because of your gpa, especially if that's from high school.

By: .
#2  by: wait   

Wait to do informal rush or your going to end up only getting called back to bottom houses like DDD, AGD, Chi O, ADpi, SK and AOpi. If you do informal you can raise your grades and its easier to get into the house you want. just wait it out.

By: wait
#3  by: What?   

Agd is not a bottom house...they are too! And ao pi is middle

By: What?
#4  by: gocougs   

Rush! If you have your heart set on a house then I think you should just go for it! Also, AGD is probs a lower middle house now. But thats my opinion!

By: gocougs
#5  by: hey   

You'll probably be dropped, most houses only take girls with over a 3.0. But do informal!! ummm AGD and AOPIs are not bottom houses, wtf...?

By: hey
#6  by: sorority   

what if i'm perfect in like every other aspect?

By: sorority
#7  by: Informal   

Rush if you think you are the most perfect person, which is unlikely. Just wait it out, rush is not that big of a deal as long as you are in a house by your freshman year. Do better in school first then join a house. And I have to agree with the first comment about bottom houses, AGD is starting to get a terrible rep. Not sure about AOpi being a bottom house though, probs a lower middle.

By: Informal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.