facebook

rush

by: 13

I'm looking at phi delts, sae, and theta chi. Can anyone tell me about them? I know they all party alot but how is their brotherhood and what makes them different

Posted By: 13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest answer   

Yes all three party a good amount and are pretty high up in the rankings. Theta Chi does all their recruitment through summer, Phi Delt and SAE do the majority through summer but not all. Phi Delt and Theta Chi party much harder and probably drink more days out of the week, but SAE always top 5 in grades. Theta chi is known for getting in trouble and the school seems to have it out for them. SAE are the typical rich white kid fraternity, with plenty of chubbies and sperrys to go around.

By: Honest answer
#2  by: Wtf   

Sae isnt even fratty the person above has no clue what theyre talking about

By: Wtf
#3  by: Lol   

Don't try formal for any of these houses. They will give out less than 5 each if they even do it. Try summer if you want a chance

By: Lol
#4  by: Coug   

Weird, these are all of my favorite frats. All good houses. Phi Delts like to party whenever - even on monday nights. Fun to hang with. SAEs are pretty cool. They always have plenty of alcohol and keep brotherhood in mind, but also make sure grades are in check. Theta Chi got in trouble a lot last year. Pretty rocky year for them, but somehow they managed to pull off a few big parties when the University put them on lock down

By: Coug
#5  by: allfratsparty   

the only frat that is dry by choice im is sigma nu and they have a couple liveouts that theyre always at, i wouldnt sign a house because theyre known for partying, you should do formal if u dont already know people in a frat

By: allfratsparty
#6  by: lol^   

if you want in a good house don't do formal. these 3 either won't do formal or will sign hardly any out of the hundreds of kids that do formal. even if you are a good fit its unlikely. get in touch asap or sink

By: lol^
#7  by: balla   

just rush alpha kappa lambda

By: balla
by: guyJul 30, 2013 2:21:40 PM

WHO? haha

By: guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.