facebook

sororities

by: Greeklife

Everyone keeps putting houses in the wrong order so I'll do it for everyone so they can finally shut up about it.

1. DG
2. APHI
3. KD
4. Kappa/A chi O/Gphi/ Thetas - because lets be real, its hard to put the middle houses in order
5. AGD
6. DDD
7. Chi O
8. SK
9. ADPi

There you go.

Posted By: Greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greeklife   

And AOpi should be between DDD and ChiO.. my bad.

By: Greeklife
#2  by: no... def not.   

Its:
1. Aphi
2. DG
3. AGD
4. KD
5. Kappa
6. Theta
7. Gphi
8. AOPi
9. Axo
10. Chio
11. TriD
12. SK
13. ADPi
I think DGs are number on in my own opinion so I personally would switch the two top spots. Also, tri delts I think are going waay down and theyre not going to do well during recruitment, so their spot and SK might switch. Just my two cents.

By: no... def not.
#3  by: no... def not.   

Oh and agd is not number five... yes theres been a hella lot of drama and a lot of people dont like them... theyre still very much a gorgeous, popular and very social house. Even though they seem like in the top two for most backstabbing house

By: no... def not.
#4  by: I agree   

I agree with the original post. But I feel like AXO is above Theta.

By: I agree
#5  by: Next year   

AGD is going down in ranks fast as well as Kappas and I think that AXO, GPHI's and Thetas are moving up since they are strong houses and have potential of moving up depending on PC 13'. As of now though AGD and Kappas are not really top houses anymore and for people that think AGD is a top house is probs a AGD member trying to get their rep back.

By: Next year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.