facebook

13'

by: bid

how hard is it to get a bid into a frat?
is it easier to do it during the summer?
which frats are easy to get into and which ones are the harder ones?

Posted By: bid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 13'   

what are the hardest

By: 13'
#2  by: Hm   

The hardest to get into are the ones with alot of members, to summer sign you almost always need a connection or reach out. All the houses with 100 guys or so are sae, delts, phi delts, theta chi, ato, pi kapps. Probably a couple others but I know those for sure

By: Hm
#3  by: hardest   

hardest houses to get in to are the ones that dont do formal rush. so ato theta chi delts pikes are pretty much the only houses that dont do formal rush at all, sae signs a couple kids in formal but thats it. sig eps will hand out 25 bids through formal

By: hardest
#4  by: Truth    

people above me have some things wrong, delts does do formal and they are no were near 100 guys they have about 60 members. And Sig Eps do rely heavily on formal but they do summer sign a few people. And generally houses with 100 guys have a pc of about 30 in the beginning of fall so its not that hard to be one of those 30

By: Truth
#5  by: Hm   

Most houses do formal. It's just that alot of houses like ato, phi delts, theta chi, sae, and delts all summer sign alot of people thru connections, I'm sure all of those houses already have people signed for pc13. You just want to make sure to talk to the houses if you want to make sure to get a spot because the later it is the less likely you are to get signed

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.