facebook

how the greek system actually is.

by: WSU

Im interested to see what everyone els thinks, but socially this how I see the greek system at WSU. Stating with the sororities.

1. AGD/Aphi (Tied for first)
3.KD (Their PC this year definitely helped them a lot)
4.DG
5.KKG
6.Thetas

Now the Fraternities

1.ATO/ Phi Delts (Tied right now but if Phi Delts keeping doing what they are they will be the dominate house)
3.Theta Chi (Probably will be 4th or 5th by next year)
4.Pi Kapps ( They don't party big, they aren't a bunch of Fratstars, but most Sororities love them)
5. Delts ( id be surprised if they are even considered a top house by next year, seriously falling)
6.TKE (They make good drinks)
7.AGR (They only made the list because of Phi Delts)

Every other house is irrelevant because they are socially nonexistent. This is a ranking according to there social standing, if you want to rush a house based on how hard they party here you go. Other wise every Fraternity and Sorority has a good sisterhood and brotherhood. Partying is the one thing that really differentiates them. I didn't mention Pikes, because 1.They still wont be able to party in there house even in august 2013. 2.They lost waffle house. Since sororities don't have parties, their rankings based on how much frats want to party with them.

Posted By: WSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wsu   

i think this is pretty good for the most part. i only see theta chi falling alot if they get shut down though, and same with delts. also kd should be below dg's and kappas.

By: wsu
#2  by: wsu   

and no to agr being on the list

By: wsu
#3  by: bhf   

I thought not a lot of houses on greek row liked AGD?

By: bhf
#4  by: phi delt   

Now we got waffle

By: phi delt
#5  by: pretty good   

good rankings i would however still put pikes and sae in there because they are still relevant to sororities and sae can party in there house while pikes are getting another live out and i wouldnt be suprised if alot of the houses on that list are dry by the end of they year

By: pretty good
#6  by: greek   

sororities should go DGs/ A Phis, AGDs, KDs, Kappas
the fraternities should go delts theta chi, ATO, Pi kapps as top

By: greek
#7  by: um   

not phi delts.. sorry

sae/pikapps/ato/delts/pikes

aphi/dg/agd
theta/kappa/KD

By: um
#8  by: GREEKROW   

AGD is not the top house. It should be...
1. DG
2. APHI
3.KD
4.AGD
5.GPHI/AXO/Thetas
6.KAPPA
and I don't remember the rest or care to put the bottom houses in order.

By: GREEKROW
#9  by: Agree   

Yeah the ranking above me is most accurate about sororities hands down.

By: Agree
#10  by: Greek Love   

You join the sorority you feel you connect with most. Partying should NOT be a factor in joining a sorority and if it is for you, then you will most likely end up disappointed. Just because there fun to party with doesn't mean that they are people you could form true friendships with or benefit from. Rush for the right reasons.

By: Greek Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.