facebook

advice to pnm's

by: LIOB

Ok listen, as a member of the greek community, I think I should give all PNM's and even others in the greek community some advice.

While I find this sight deplorable for the most part, many of these rankings hold a bit of truth to them. And I believe that ranks are important and you should definitely be worried about how you are perceived by fellow greeks and non-greeks alike. And if you don't think ranks are important, you're lying to yourself. How you represent yourself and your house may be the difference between a PNM deciding rush or being a GDI. Greeks always get a bad rap and this site definitely isn't doing us any favors.

And while I believe ranks are important, let me make this known that THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY THING!!!! You should be worried about sister/brotherhood, philanthropy, networking and building bonds with people, learning new skills, but most importantly, GETTING AN EDUCATION! Let's not forget what we're in school for!

So PNM's, take this site with a grain of salt and please don't be the idiot to bring up the BS you read on this site and rumors/gossip about other houses during rush. It'll leave a sour taste in people's mouths and you definitely won't get a bid.

Go to recruitment with an open mind, trust the process and go with your gut. And be yourself, these guys can spot a fake or a try hard from a mile away.

Posted By: LIOB
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.