facebook

thoughts?

by: Go Cougs!

Hey everybody! I am a PNM and I am super interested in becoming part of the WSU Greek Community. I was wondering what everyone thinks of Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, Kappa Delta, Gamma phi beta. How hard is it to get in? How is the sisterhood, philanthropy, and socials?Are these chill houses?
Thanks so much!

Posted By: Go Cougs!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

You should make your decision based off of the conversations you have during recruitment and how you feel when you actually meet the women in the houses, not what their supposed reputation in a guy's eye is. The majority of stuff said on this site is dumb/wrong and if you go into recruitment close-minded and with a certain house in mind, chances are you won't end up in that house anyways or you will end up in a "top" house purely for reputation's sake and end up dropping because it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

By: honestly
by: Go Cougs!May 18, 2013 11:43:05 AM

I totally agree! I was just curious but I know that in the end I will end up where I am supposed to be! :)

By: Go Cougs!
by: Go Cougs!May 18, 2013 11:52:23 AM

I totally hope I haven't offended you I know each chapter is amazing in its own way! :)

By: Go Cougs!
#2  by: Good start   

All good houses to consider!!! Also add AGD and Kappa

By: Good start

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.