facebook

enough

by: Okay

Somebody who works for this website needs to delete all the negative comments left by the ADPI who posted them. It is pretty obvious as EVERY chapter but yours is bashed multiple times. Get a life and worry about your own chapter rather than fixating on others.

Posted By: Okay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real    

I try my best not to look at this site but enough is enough. Just because an anonymous nickname was posted pretending to be adpi does not mean it was an adpi... I never post anything in defense of my house because no matter what somebody will just bring it down again. I can tell you that nobody in Adpi would go through and bash every sorority. We're not malicious like that and I am really getting sick and tired of everyone constantly bashing on my house. Just because there are the few main very rude and mean posters that love to post on this site doesnt mean it was my house doing it. We may not be your favorite but we are nice people and no one deserves to be constantly bullied like we are. Besides, your ratings if theyre that important to all of those people im sure will go right back up soon enough and people will make sure ours goes down.

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.