facebook

joining a fraternity as a junior

by: blackmamba24

i am currently attending community right now but will be transferring to wsu in the fall, and i am interested in joining a fraternity. ideally i would like to summer sign. what are some of the things i should keep in mind while going through this process? how does the whole summer recruitment process work? i will be 21 in the fall but credit wise i will be a sophomore will this affect my chances of getting a bid? and if there are any other tips that i should keep in mind please feel free to comment.

Posted By: blackmamba24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Coug_Phil   

You gotta sign up for summer recruitment on the WSU website and it will ask you questions about yourself and chapters will contact you if you seem chill. I summer signed as a Junior this last year and so did a member the year before. Credits won't affect your chances of getting a bid but grades will, also if you don't fit in with the guys you won't get a bid. If you don't get a bid over the summer then you should look into formal recruitment at the beginning of the semester, then you can check out all the chapters and meet dudes from a bunch of different houses

By: Coug_Phil

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.