facebook

what are the easiest and hardest houses to get int

by: wsu17

i'm rushing this summer and from what I know, some houses pass out bids like sweets and some are more selective? which sororities are the easiest/hardest to get into?

i love a challenge!

Posted By: wsu17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Heyaa   

How about you try NOT to be shallow and go through recruitment looking for the house that fits you best. We do value based recruitment here for a reason. Grow up and just go through it fair, you'll end up where you belong.

By: Heyaa
#2  by: Yup.   

This is NOT the place to be looking if you want to base your recruitment off of it. Every house has redeeming values and you will end up in the house that sees you as a proper fit for them and for you. Every sorority is selective in their own way depending on their own new member invitation process. If I were you, I wouldn't mention any of the things you read on this site or you'll get booted from recruitment in no time.

By: Yup.
#3  by: !!!   

so since no one felt like ANSWERING YOUR EFFING QUESTION.... what a bunch of judgey beehotches!! Bottom line toots-- you want Thetas, KD, or pi phis of theyre back. sigma kappa , tri delta and alpha delta pi all give out bids to EVERYONE INCLUDING people who dropp out of recruitment mid week! Theta have the best grades and are the prettiest, KDs are the most fun, and pi phis are the ones all the boys want! Alpha phis thuink everyone likes them but everyone really thinks they are like stepford wives or something bc they have no personality at all. Alpha gamma delta is fun if you dont mind getting punched in the face by a sister every once in awhile- true story. DGs think theyre hot but are seriously as bad as the alpha delta pis, and no one know a cho o or chi omega even exist. that about sum it up for you? good luck, hope you get into one of the amazing houses!

By: !!!
by: mxcMay 4, 2013 6:34:31 PM

^lmfao THIS!!!!

By: mxc
#4  by: pi phis   

Are not back until 2014. There are only 13 sororities. I think a lot of it depends on who you know in the houses from high school. adpi, sk, tri delt, chi o and achio are the easiest to get into. I would say aphi is hardest, but that is because they judge girls solely on looks. They actually fold name cards of girls they think are "not cute enough."

The funny thing about recruitment is that almost everybody ends up in a house that fits them! Just trust the process

By: pi phis
#5  by: truth   

Okay let make this short and simple.

Hardest: Aphi, DG, KD, and I heard AchiO and AGD are becoming difficult to get into.
Middle: Kappas , AOPi, Gamma pi Beta and Thetas.
EASY: Chi O, ADpi, DDD and SK.

By: truth
by: harpistMay 29, 2013 6:29:00 PM

AGD is in the "hardest" category. AchiO is not.

By: harpist
#6  by: vegas   

Tell you what, tell me your name and I will make sure it is a challenge for you to get in. Test me. You'll see.

By: vegas
#7  by: qqq   

But what makes these houses harder to get into? Is it solely about looks?

By: qqq

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.