facebook

attention all incoming freshman wanting to rush ..

by: DearPNM

This site has gotten so polluted with people rating groups to manipulate how their own group shows up. My advice to incoming freshmen is to go through recruitment and judge for yourself. You will be able to tell fairly quickly which groups fits your own personality. Rankings are subjective and the groups do change over time and new groups of members cycle through the houses. Let's be honest, not all PNMs are the same and there are those that are the best students, prettiest, funniest, most social, etc. Please ignore the lame comments on each individual sorority where people do their ratings. The best anyone can say about the sororities is which "grouping" each group belongs to. For example ...

TOP GROUPS: DG, APHI, AGD, KKG
MIDDLE GROUPS: KD,KAT, GPB, CHIO, AOP
BOTTOM GROUPS: ADPI, SK, DDD, AXD, PBP

Any attempt to rank them 1,2,3,4 ... is futile!

Good luck! Know yourself so you can know where YOU belong.

Posted By: DearPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PS    

While there is a lot of crap talked about like every house, you can always find the truth of each house by just reading through ALL of the comments and making a mental average. Is most of the stuff said bad? Then lots of it is probably true. Is most of the stuff good? Then is it probably a decent house. The bottom line is that there are haters for every house, and they are vocal, but if there seems to be a very high rate of haters then you should probably avoid that house unless you wanna get hated on too.

By: PS
#2  by: pbp   

these rankings are totally accurate, except for pi phis who are about to be back next year when they will be NUMBER ONE again

By: pbp
#3  by: t   

CHI O AND AOPI ARE BOTTOM! Kappa is middle. Those are my only corrections.

By: t
#4  by: what?   

You got it wrong for this year completely.

Top: Aphi, DG...AGD and Kappas are going down to middle if they don't improve with next years pc.
MIddle: AXO, KD, GPB, maybe AOP.
Bottom: SK, DDD, ADPI and CHIO

There you go.

By: what?
#5  by: ...   

If anything I think AXO and GPB are moving up. One more good PC's and they might be top houses. I agree with Kappas going down but I think AGD is a pretty good house. Everything else I agree with too.

By: ...
#6  by: Cougar Rush   

I am pleased to see this thread which is the most realistic view of the overall rankings. I think that we are all bound to have some disagreements over a few that should be moved up or down. However, I think we can all agree that it a close approximation of what the deal is here.

I think we need to point out that there are going to be "tiers" of PNMs as well. Fortunately the recruitment system is organized by Panhellenic so that all of that works out. PNMs will land where they really belong. You may want a "top house", but belong in a "bottom house". This is not to say that you aren't a nice person, intelligent, etc. But, you will fit better with more like-minded girls and you will have the most fun there. You will make good friends and enjoy your 4 years at WSU. I don't intend to be cruel. I just am being honest. Go with it, no matter what happens.

Good luck with rush everyone!!!

By: Cougar Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.