facebook

are these houses good?

by: Greek :)

Are Dsigs, SigEps good houses party wised and brotherhood wised i went through recruitment and had to step out of recruitment due to problems back home. and im considering joining a fraternity now that my problems back home are settled. but just want to get an point of view from others incase things have changed since fall recruitment. and also are any other houses still recruiting? if so what houses?

Posted By: Greek :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

they both have terrible parties

By: no
#2  by: Greekgirl   

The dsigs I've met are really cool and layed back and I've always had fun at their parties. I don't know much about sigeps so I can't say anything about them.

By: Greekgirl
#3  by: gocugz   

They're both good houses, the first person who commented doesn't know what he's talking about. Dsigs didnt used to be a top house but they're definately on the rise and quickly becoming one of the top party houses on campus. Sigeps are nice guys, but compared to the parties that houses like ATO and dsigs throw its nothing. Ask anyone about 2012 halloween.

By: gocugz
#4  by: 206coug   

Sigma phi epsilon is a good house with some good dudes. digs and ato's are more involved around the campus when it comes to larger social events though. agreed @gocugz, every halloween is madness since those guys have been collaborating.

By: 206coug
#5  by: Idiot   

The only reason dsigs went off on halloween was because of ato without that biad dsigs is nothing

By: Idiot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.