facebook

top 4?

by: drizzylake

Thetas: previously known as thetop house because of looks- PC11&12 are legendary but PC13&14 have been pretty bad in comparison. Thetas project a classy, rich image which can be interpreted as snobby sometimes. They party mostly with FIJI so their social life isn't as good as their neighbor sororities. They have the nicest physical house in the GS and that attracts a lot of wealthy PNMs. There are a lot of gorgeous girls, student athletes and even miss washington in this house.
KDs and Gphis: Rising in my opinion because they're very hot and close with many frats like sigma chi, TKEs, betas and a lot more. They don't have nearly as snobby of a reputation as thetas or pi phis. They're a little more down to earth and fun but still pretty and mostly rich. I like them in particular because they're friends with tons of girls from other houses- that says a lot about their attitudes and egos. Lumped these 2 together because they're really similar but the hottest of the 2 is probably KDs.
Pi Phis: Similar to thetas because they focus on looks and wealth (and especially tanness). They're the biggest party sorority for sure and they hang out almost exclusively with betas/sigma chis/tekes/fiji. Their sisterhood is pretty weak compared to other 17th sororities, also known to haze new members. Like theta, they have some really pretty upperclassmen but are dropping with the last 2 PCs. Some really pretty girls here but you'll cringe if you hear one try to read something out loud

Posted By: drizzylake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: drizzykillinthagame   

"you'll cringe if you hear one read something out loud l" omfg😅

By: drizzykillinthagame
#2  by: Tes   

So accurate

By: Tes
#3  by: hah   

seems like a KD wrote this but still pretty accurate

By: hah
by: yeahJul 20, 2015 5:09:00 PM

I think Thetas "Nicest physical house" "Miss Washington"

By: yeah
#4  by: Yesssss   

I would honestly put tridelts or even a phi above pi phi because they're prettier and less catty

By: Yesssss
#5  by: kkk   

Gphis are lower than the other three tbh

By: kkk
#6  by: Hahaha   

No joke I had a class with a pi phi and it hurt to listen to her talk

By: Hahaha
#7  by: yeah   

Unfortunately I think pi phis are the most stuck up, you can tell when you see them strut around and glare daggers at girls wearing other letters. Being so hateful and acting like royalty is not a good way to represent your house.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.