facebook

assessments

by: Pull

Rushing around and wondering what people think of TDX and ASigs?

Posted By: Pull
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stns   

TDX smelled like cat pee and asigs is definitely a stoner house

By: Stns
by: AgreedJun 21, 2015 3:42:33 PM

A-Sigs has been declining lately and TDX is growing. Two houses headed in opposite directions

By: Agreed
by: Hi TDXJun 21, 2015 7:27:53 PM

You aren't fooling anyone. You're the stoner house. Asigs just sucks and TDX is overrated/is the stoner house

By: Hi TDX
#2  by: Rush   

A sigs is getting worse and TDX is getting better.

By: Rush
#3  by: Truthfully   

A-Sigs are kinda off. They don't have much diversity or seem to be good at anything besides having a nice house. TDX is a house full of stoners and the way they act reflects it.

By: Truthfully
#4  by: Oo   

Okay I've rushed botg these houses so I can do my best to be objective :

A-Sigs- Decent parties, pull some hot gals, All white, definitely thrashed on by other houses.

TDX- Wild parties, front portico, pull hotter gals, as diverse as it gets, Ppl keep telling they self rank which might be true but they aren't really hated in the same sense as TDX.

I would say join TDX between the two. But make sure to rush other houses before making ur decission. Also join the house u feel u fit in!!

By: Oo
#5  by: Oo   

Sorry spell check:
Okay I've rushed both these houses so I can do my best to be objective :

A-Sigs- Decent parties, pull some hot gals, All white, definitely thrashed on by other houses.

TDX- Wild parties, front portico, pull hotter gals, as diverse as it gets, Ppl keep telling they self rank which might be true but they aren't really hated in the same sense as A-sigs.

I would say join TDX between the two. But make sure to rush other houses before making ur decission. Also join the house u feel u fit in!!

By: Oo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.