facebook

big shoes to fill

by: TDX GreekRank Chair

Hello Everyone,
My name is Fred and I am the New TDX Greek Rank Chairman. I know last years Greek Rank Chairman did a lot and i have some big shoes to fill, but i can't tell you how excited i am to work and get to know all of you. I will continue to delete and negative posts about TDX. In addition, every few weeks i plan on releasing a new Greek Rank just to remind everyone that TDX is a Lower-Upper MID to not quite Top House. Lastly, I will continue you to use the same nicknames e.g., "Not TDX, Rushee, Not Self Ranked, and Gphi PC14." I Know i got some big shoes to fill, but i am up to the challenge.

Posted By: TDX GreekRank Chair
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real TDX   

TDX isn't a top house but they are rising quickly to upper mid

By: Real TDX
#2  by: Yeah   

That last Greekrank chairman is on the fast track to president. He did a phenomenal job

By: Yeah
#3  by: LOL!!    

The fact that you took so much time to talk about a single house, just shows the kind of impact they make in the GS. Haters gonna hate!! I would guess that you belong to one of the 2 houses thag have completely fallen apart! (i.e. Delts or DU)

By: LOL!!
by: CorrectionJun 18, 2015 4:35:34 AM

Impact on greekrank not on the greek system

By: Correction
by: Dave SkylarkJun 18, 2015 12:32:09 PM

And the ain'ters gonna ain't!

By: Dave Skylark
#4  by: Cool   

Someone is really butthurt

By: Cool
#5  by: Oo   

Luks like someone didn't get a bid from TDX while rushing. Move on!!

By: Oo
#6  by: SummertimeCrabcakes   

Oh my God! This is hilarious!

By: SummertimeCrabcakes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.