facebook

rush?

by: Questionable

I'm doing ffr this upcoming september and was wondering if any sorority girls wear glasses or if I should just wear contacts instead?

Posted By: Questionable
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: help?   

bump

By: help?
#2  by: :)   

Hi there!! From the sorority's side, I would recommend contacts for rush, but if you must know, a lot of my sisters do wear glasses during normal times because it's more comfortable. Good luck!

By: :)
#3  by: wtf   

Unless you WANT to join a bottom sorority Glasses are a HUGE no go

By: wtf
by: ChillJun 22, 2015 1:36:24 AM

Unless you can rockem. This one girl in my ffr group wore glasses every day but she looked stunning and eventually joined KD. Just be confident if you do go that route

By: Chill
#4  by: hmm   

But what is your definition of rock them? Like they look normal on her or she used them as an asset?

By: hmm
#5  by: ...   

don't change yourself for ffr. If you love your glasses then you should be joining a chapter that loves them on you too.

By: ...
#6  by: Oh my god   

This is just ridiculous. If you like how you look in glasses then wear them, if not wear contacts. Just be yourself and be comfortable. If a house doesn't want you because you need glasses then that is just stupid and you don't want to be there anyways.

By: Oh my god

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.