facebook

k

by: Betas?

Who are Betas rush chairs this year? I'm rushing and the IGC page doesn't have them listep while their website only has their rush team from last year...

Posted By: Betas?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wait   

Why do you want to rush them so bad? They're technically not supposed to rush but in all likelyhood, they will have an under-the-table PC. Not sure how to contact them though.

By: Wait
by: NopeJun 9, 2015 2:45:31 PM

^This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I have friends in beta and they all said they were allowed to have a PC. Just contact one of their old rush chairs or something.

By: Nope
by: FrattyJun 9, 2015 5:32:19 PM

How do you know they can't access the rush list? And it's not like they used it much in the past anyway.

By: Fratty
by: NopeJun 9, 2015 6:07:43 PM

They can still rush without having access to the rush list. I heard they already have quite a few signees. Again, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

By: Nope
#2  by: Fratty   

I'm sure last years rush chairs would put you in contact with this years if you hit em up.

By: Fratty
#3  by: Website   

washington.beta.org/recruitment

By: Website
by: KJun 9, 2015 4:54:20 PM

That website doesn't give me any of their contact info

By: K
by: @KJun 9, 2015 6:03:08 PM

Go to the contact tab and scroll to the bottom. You should be able to email their rush chairman from there. Good luck.

By: @K
#4  by: But   

There's cheaper ways to get peed on

By: But
#5  by: Honest   

Betas has no IFC restrictions. As of two weeks ago they have been officially recognized by the IFC and are operating on a normal basis with 11 signees already and full access to the "rush list", though my Beta friends have told me they seldom ever use it. They will not have an "under the table PC" (how the hell can you even do that?) and are not breaking any rules by rushing kids. Best thing you can do is either call someone you know in the house or submit your name and number on that email thing right now.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.