facebook

a day in the life

by: freshie

im an incoming freshman doing ffr! Ive been accepted to the business school and of course Im ready to have fun but Im also curious
(question for any older foster girls): is it possible to balance those classes and getting good grades/looking for internships while also bonding with my sisters and going to parties etc? Whats a normal day in the life like?

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

I'm not a freshman direct but I do know a few girls who were and they had no problem balancing that stuff. Also, stop worrying about stuff like this faaaar before you need to

By: Yes
#2  by: well   

duh.

half the GS is business

By: well
#3  by: hah   

if you're a business major, the best thing you can do is join the greek system. so many greeks are in business so it's incredibly easy to form study groups and collaborate

By: hah
#4  by: foster   

Because business is such a popular major in the Greek system you'll almost always have girls in your pledge class taking classes with you, especially the earlier economics and business classes. You'll also have a lot of older girls in your house who have taken those same classes.

By: foster

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.