facebook

advice, honest opinions helpppp!

by: Rushee

So I've gotten bids from Fiji, sigma chi, and betas and I am having a really hard deciding which house to sign. Which house is the best!? Coolest guys, best brotherhood, etc.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uwfrat   

fiji think they are top but are going downhill quickly cause they creep out girls
sigma chi is a dirty house that never stops partying
betas are rich business majors who are mostly frat douches

the choice is yours..

By: uwfrat
by: yepJul 9, 2014 11:50:42 PM

Ha! This is surprisingly accurate

By: yep
by: tomtomJul 11, 2014 12:03:00 AM

It does not get any more accurate than this. Choose wisely or expand your choices. There are about 10 really good houses.

By: tomtom
#2  by: hey   

i'd say rush around a bit more haha

By: hey
#3  by: UWSoroChic16   

Being in a sorority, I get the privilege of going to pretty much any fraternity when I want to ;) Lol so I've been to quite of few houses. I'm not going to talk down about them hahah, but I'd definitely rush around a bit more. There are about 5-10 other houses with a lot more chill and down to earth guys... trust me lol

By: UWSoroChic16
by: FutureFratDudeJul 20, 2014 1:02:50 AM

So, just curious who the other houses are that you are talking about tom-tom and UWSoroChic16? It sounds like the so called "top" houses might not be the best choice. Thoughts?

By: FutureFratDude
by: DifferentJul 20, 2014 1:42:07 PM

Different girl here, but still a lot of the same info I'm sure. I'd say to name a few "down to earth" but still top-ish houses, at least from my perspective: aepi (though you should like to smoke), chi psi (really, really great guys in here), a sigs (chill and normal), and alpha delts.

By: Different
by: UWSoroChic16Jul 20, 2014 10:23:17 PM

When you hear about top houses, It's honestly hard to define them, because as you are starting to tell, the top houses don't always mean their actually the top. Don't let that term narrow down your choices, definitely check out as many houses as possible. There are cool houses in all the tiers. You can't really go wrong with most of the houses in the GS.

But Yeah, I agree with the girl above on those houses. AEPi and Alpha Delts are great houses! I also love Chi Psi and Phi Psi; those both have a great brotherhoods that a lot of girls like. Same with Zetes, they have a really cool house, and throw great rooftop parties.

By: UWSoroChic16
#4  by: to UWSoroChic16   

From your experiences, what makes the bottom houses listed on this website truly bottom houses? What do they do differently than mid or top houses?

By: to UWSoroChic16
by: uwsophomoreJul 26, 2014 9:20:57 PM

the rankings on this website are far from true. look at the actual discussion listings for a more accurate list. with that said, bottom houses usually are on the bottom because they are small, don't throw parties, and have unattractive guys to name a few things.

By: uwsophomore
#5  by: Uwjunior   

If you join sigma chi you will be hazed hard. Good luck

By: Uwjunior
#6  by: UWBro   

Sig Chi is a mixed house because they throw bids at almost anyone that rushes that isn't a complete wierdo but have huge parties
Fiji is on the downfall and has become increasingly weird/creepy, they are super secretive
Betas are the house if you are looking to get good grades, party and be fit

By: UWBro
by: About betasJul 26, 2014 10:05:12 PM

From a girls perspective: fijis are honestly incredibly creepy. Stay away. Sigma chi rages hard, they're always a fun time and a lot of the guys are actually pretty cool. Betas is my favorite though, despite their reputation for being douchy I always end up talking to really chill guys whenever I go over there (also they do out lots of focus on academics).

By: About betas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.