facebook

help please

by: Rushee

I am filling out the application for Formal Fall Recruitment and I am graduating from a community college instead of my high school because I did running start. I have Junior credits and an associates degree so am I considered a Junior or a Freshman? My friend is also rushing and she did running start with me but didn't get an AA, is she a Freshman? (We're both 18)

Also do sororities look for pretty model-like girls? Rich girls and smart girls? I'd say I am average looking with a 3.3 community college grade.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Did RS too   

I'm not sure about after graduating with an AA since you're restricted to two-three years of UW, so Sophomore? Panhellenic told me to mark Freshmen since this is my first year attending the UW. I didn't get an AA. So next year if I end up with a Senior status I would be a Sophomore since it's my 2nd year at the UW. Does that help? Email Panhellenic for more questions, they helped me. I was also worried about where I stand too.\n\n\n\n\n

By: Did RS too
#2  by: UW   

You're a freshman with junior credits. That's all. UW has a wide range of sororities with different girls and different goals. Just be yourself and you'll figure out where you fit in best.

By: UW
#3  by: UWGreek   

Check with the Panhellenic office to see what they say about what class standing you'd be considered for Recruitment.

If you're considered a junior but will have more than 2 years (as an undergrad) at UW, then tell sororities that during Recruitment.

As for your other questions, sororities definitely look for smart girls. I wouldn't say so much model-like and rich, but I would say well-groomed and financially responsible. If you're worried about your GPA (not saying you should be), check out the grade reports on the Panhellenic website and see where you fall with respect to each house's GPA.

By: UWGreek
#4  by: meh   

Most people in sororities don't look like models. No one cares if you're rich, just need to be able to pay for housing and fees.

By: meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.