facebook

lol at the big four

by: lollin

Tekes aren't even close to the other three houses in the big four lol

Posted By: lollin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reallife   

If SAE had tight guys and swapped with Tekes in the big 4, it would be unreal. But I could see AEPi or maybe even Zetes swapping with tekes. Tekes are the party-hosting house so the fourth house would need to be able to throw big biads and triads

By: reallife
by: hahahaDec 6, 2013 11:55:03 PM

Clearly a zete trying to be subtle about self rank. The only reason they're involved in any good parties is when top houses pull the girls and use them for their party room

By: hahaha
by: ^ this guyDec 8, 2013 10:07:26 PM

lol someone's mad

By: ^ this guy
#2  by: truth   

just cause your girl gets stolen doesnt mean you have to hate

By: truth
#3  by: thought   

alpha delts?

By: thought
by: UwwwwwDec 7, 2013 4:09:51 PM

nah

By: Uwwwww
by: ...Dec 9, 2013 2:31:00 PM

apparently they were asked to be a part of the big four at one point (at least for the GAD) and they turned it down.

By: ...
#4  by: ssssss   

I'm a girl and I'm friends with a lot of Zetes and honestly I would put them in the top 4 instead of tekes. Their house is super nice in comparison with sigma chi, each guy I've met is classy and hella fun, and pc13 is hot af. They're good guys.
On the other hand, AEPi is also a great house and I agree with the comment that AEPi or Zetes could replace Tekes. AEPi parties are hella fun and the guys are nice.

By: ssssss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.