facebook

transferring

by: Anchor Girl

Hello! I'm a sophomore Delta Gamma at another university and may be transferring to UW this spring! I was wondering what DG was like up there! Any thoughts or comments?

Posted By: Anchor Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: solid house   

known for some drama within, but all of the girls I've met have been nice and down to earth. they have a good enough rep on campus and consistently do well in rush. worth affiliating once you get up here

By: solid house
#2  by: lol   

if consistently doing well in rush means they really messed up this year and have a super weird and random freshmen class then yeah...they did really well.
They're "rep" is that they were close to being a top tier but not are on the down swing....fast

By: lol
by: okOct 29, 2013 3:55:53 PM

being "close to top" or even middle makes them better than what, at least 50% of the other houses here? I would still consider that consistent and a group worth taking a look at

By: ok
#3  by: uwdeeg   

I am a past member of delta gamma (i transferred) and this is honestly an amazing group of women. I was so so sad to leave them, as it will be hard to find as smart, funny, and beautiful group such as they. They would welcome you into the sisterhood with open arms, and I highly suggest rejoining.

By: uwdeeg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.