facebook

transfer students?

by: sororityyyyy

I'm a transferring junior, and I'm considering formal recruitment. Because I'll be a junior, I was wondering how the process will go? I have letters of rec for a few houses, however I'm still unsure if I should. How do chapters view transfers? Be brutally honest. Thank you!

Posted By: sororityyyyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UW   

Well they usually like to recruit the younger college students who will stay at the chapter for more than just a year or two. You will get a bid but it's unlikely at a popular sorority. It's up to you to dedicate yourself into going greek and it might work out. There's also continous bidding which might work better for you since it's on going recruiting and there's a chance you'll get accepted to the house you want.

By: UW
#2  by: sorority girl   

You can go through recruitment as a junior, but to make up for your upperclassman status, it helps to have a high GPA, lots of involvement in extracurriculars, etc. It is definitely still possible to get a bid as a junior, just know that you may not get your first or second choice.

By: sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.