facebook

gpas

by: Incoming Freshman

So I heard from my friends who went to WSU that many girls dropped out because there was a gpa requirement for some houses like atleast a 2.8 in order to get a bid or something. I know UW won't really have much trouble with 2.8 gpas, is there houses with gpa requirements? (I'm a girl so this is a question for sororities).

Posted By: Incoming Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl on 17th   

Girls on 17th want pretty and smart girls. 3.5+ gpa is perfect and you don't have to worry about the gpa requirement. But 3.0+ would probably be preferred since we want to be academically on top as well. And for a tip upcoming freshmen, if you had a 2.9- gpa when you graduated high school, I'd suggest you rush during winter quarter and see if you can manage your grades first...

By: Girl on 17th
#2  by: Yes   

A 3.3+ GPA is good. 3.0 is avg but still have potential. Below a 2.0GPA.... How did you get into UW in the first place?

By: Yes
#3  by: junior   

I don't think most chapters have GPA requirements because UW admissions kind of takes care of that for us. Everyone wants smart girls. If you weren't smart, you wouldn't be here. So strange to think girls had to drop out of rush at WSU because of grades, but I heard that too

By: junior
#4  by: truth   

There is no GPA requirement to get into a house, but there are GPA requirements once you become a member. If you don't make grades for a certain amount of quarters, you are at jeopardy of being asked to leave your chapter.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.