facebook

housing for sororities for pledges

by: PNM of 2013

I was wondering how each sorority assigns rooms to their pledges. Do only the freshmen status girls share those 4+ people bedrooms or do sophomores and juniors (who are also pledges) share those 4+ people rooms with the freshmen?

And I was looking through all of the rankings for sororities; do thetas really have a 10 man room for the freshmen? Is it only for the freshmen or is the whole pledge class moved into that room?

I prefer a one roommate room but 4+ is fine I guess. Which sororities (any tier) has room assigning of 2 people per room for new members/ pledges of '13?

Posted By: PNM of 2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I love you.   

I was wondering the same thing.

By: I love you.
#2  by: well...   

I'm in a fraternity so I obviously don't know a TON about this, but I do know that a lot of sororities have sleeping porches for their freshmen. That is, like 10+ people rooms that they sleep in, then other rooms for their stuff. Honestly, I don't understand the way they do or the reason behind it hahaha

By: well...
#3  by: truth   

I know Alpha Xi Delta keeps space in each two person room for one new member. So, a portion of the new members that rush this year will move directly into a two person room with an upperclassman as their roommate.

By: truth
#4  by: think about it   

would you rather be uncomfortable in a room, or 100x more uncomfortable living with girls you don't fit in with? the physical house shouldn't play a big factor. each sorority is different so you'll find out during rush. I'm not a Theta but if I had to guess they don't stick 34+ people in a 10 person room.

By: think about it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.