facebook

going greek?

by: Tootiredtothink

I'm going to be a Sophomore next year and am super interested in doing formal rush. I just want to know what sororities usually look for in a pledge. I know that it's different for each house but I'm curious. I am concerned about the fact that I'm a bit bigger then most girls which I've heard some houses look down on. Opinions?

Posted By: Tootiredtothink
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uwsororitystar   

DO NOT be concerned that you are a bit bigger. Girlfriend, I'm in a top house and we don't care at all about your size. As long as you are really cool and just be yourself you will end up exactly where you should be. If there is a house that doesn't want you cause you're a bit bigger, you should not be in that house anyway.

By: Uwsororitystar
#2  by: Fake Theta^   

Obviously sororities can't judge by a description. I think you should still rush, that fake "theta" is just one person who hates bigger girls. I'm also in a "top tier" sorority and we don't judge by appearance. I mean we do but not just appearance, we want quality and dedication. But if you do rush, you're still bound to get into a sorority house even if it's not a top tier one.

By: Fake Theta^
#3  by: Frat   

I personally don't go for thick girls at sororities. Maybe other guys will but my bros and I like the ones with a great body.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.