facebook

sorority questions/advice/drinking/hazeing

by: future pnm

I want to join a sorority when i go to the uw but i dont drink and am worried about the other girls understanding and acepting that.

I am also worried about hazeing. Any advice?

Posted By: future pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huskies   

We have a few girls in our house that rarely drink or do not desire to, and they are not looked down upon because of this decision. We don't haze either, and I believe most, if not all, of the other sororities here are like that. When you go through rush, judge the experience based on the conversations you have with the other girls of the house, and I know that the one you join will accept you for you, and will not care if you decide to not drink. Good luck!

By: huskies
#2  by: reality   

work on your beerbong over break

By: reality
#3  by: honest   

well don't join pi phi or tridelt for hazing.... don't wanna drink? stay away from theta too #honest

By: honest
#4  by: DON'T   

Don't listen to rumors. That's hands down the most important thing to remember during recruitment. You will get a good sense of each house and which personalities you connect with. As a member of one of the mentioned houses, I can say we absolutely don't haze, but that won't change your opinion. Just go with your gut and think for yourself.

By: DON'T

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.