facebook

house tiers

by: emma

can anyone explain how life would be different in a low middle/middle sorority versus the higher ranked sororities on this site? What are people taking into consideration when they do this ranking?
thank you

Posted By: emma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

Sisterhood/brotherhood is closer as you go down the tiers

By: Girl
by: trueMar 11, 2017 12:15:26 AM

I'm in a bottom tier house and I can say for a fact that our sisterhood is not close. Everybody is so different from each other and we have so many weird people that it's hard to get along with some people.

By: true
by: hahaMar 11, 2017 12:50:00 AM

I'm also in a bottom tier house and I can say for a fact that our sisterhood is really good! Yes, our house also has a very wide range of personalities but we still get along really well. Sisterhood isn't something that is decided based in where you fall in tiers. The golden rule is that YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT, so I wouldn't let anyone else's opinions sway your decision making. There will always be a sisterhood wherever you go!

By: haha
#2  by: This   

For frats, they are ranked based on how good their parties are and how hot the girls who go to their parties are. For girls, they are ranked based on how much they hang out with frats who throw the best parties and of course, looks. Usually for sororities, "middle" houses have the best sisterhoods and balanced lifestyles. For frats, there are solid brotherhoods in all types of houses.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.