facebook

cob vs fall rush as sophomore

by: sadgdi

so i really want to join a sorority and i've COBd at a few houses but nowhere has really worked out yet and i'm kind of losing hope. would waiting until next fall and rushing as a sophomore be a good idea? would i have a chance in the fall at houses that said no during COB- i'm afraid that my so far failed COB efforts will limit my chances as a sophomore during rush and that no house will want a sophomore anyway, please help @ girls in houses

Posted By: sadgdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SRatty   

Wait until FALL! I rushed as a sophomore and I love it :) COB is great, too and everyone in my house has enjoyed it, but if you're not in a rush to move in somewhere I would definitely recommend waiting til rush so you get to see EVERY house and also so you don't miss out on new member bonding/activity/serenades/etc in the beginning of the year! Panhellenic is also establishing a non-freshman quota for EACH house that has to be met so it will be easier rushing as a sophomore than it has been before. Hope this helps!!

By: SRatty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.