facebook

recruitment 2017

by: 2017

I plan to attend Washington next fall (if admitted) and really want to join a sorority. I'm from the south and Most my friends who will be attending traditional southern schools are already getting letters of rec and making connections with their potential schools sororities. Do I need letters of rec to go through recruitment at Washington? Also is it okay if I follow sororities and their members on social media? IAny info on how to prepare for rush would be great! Thanks

Posted By: 2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I wouldn't follow members, no need for letters of Rec I believe. But I'm a dude

By: .
#2  by: UW ffr   

Compared to the South, recruitment is A LOT more chill here. Letters of Rec don't honestly have that much weight. I wouldn't follow/contact the members unless you already know them in real life, for it may come across as desperate. I recommend going to Greek Preview in the Spring to get a real taste of what recruitment will be like as well as check out some of the houses and their members, pressure free. ALSO, don't read in too much on what is said about houses on this page... its only genuine purpose is really for entertainment. Make your own judgements once you get there and you really can't go wrong

By: UW ffr
by: WooJan 27, 2017 10:57:10 AM

100% agree!! I have a friend who went through recruitment at Alabama and tried to get letters of Rec for EVERY house, which really isn't necessary here. I hope you end up at UW :)

By: Woo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.