facebook

honest description

by: yes

PiPhi/Theta/GPhi: Considered most exclusive and attractive. Strong friendships with the most popular frats. Known to have some members that can be shallow/mean at times

APhi/DDD/KD: Popular, fun houses with strong presence in the community and good looking girls. Socialize with large variety of frats and mostly very easy to get along with.

KKG/DG/AXO/ADPi: Considered the "girls next door". Known to have the best personalities and sisterhoods in the community. Very well liked and respected by greek community.

AGD/DZ/XO/AXiD: Nice girls with good sisterhoods. At times, lack social presence with a wide variety of frats but great relationships with frats these houses do socialize with.

ZTA/SK/PhiMu: Lots of diversity and a wide variety of personalities in each house. Sadly known to take the "leftover" girls so sometimes struggle with sisterhood

AOPi/AEPhi: Eccentric houses that are known to do their own thing. Minimal social presence in community but girls are happy with their sisterhood.

Posted By: yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea   

I totally love all of these, they're not degrading so thank you. But I think I would personally put Aphi where gphi is and gphi down. And kd with kappa and axos level. Kd is very essentric, quirky, granola-y ya know. I love them but nothing like tri Delt or aphi

By: Yea
by: noNov 20, 2016 9:25:58 PM

lol aphi no one compares you to theta and pi phi

By: no
#2  by: ya   

good how it is. Hate the stupid top tier vs bottom bs so this is good

By: ya
#3  by: agreed   

the grouping in this is really accurate in terms of what houses recruit the same type of girls.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.